Home » , » Bagby Hot Springs

Bagby Hot Springs

There's a girl that comes in and volunteers where I work, who is super cute. She's graduated college and is taking classes at the art school. She seems like a free spirit, always spending her days off hiking and going on road trips. The week before she said she'd climbed Mt. St. Helens. Today she said she'd gone to Bagby hot springs to soak. 

I tolk her I hadn't been since I was kid, and asked, as casually as I could without sounding creepy, "so do folks still go 'au natural' in the tubs..."

"Yeah," she said.

"Did you?"

"Well, duh," she said. "It's a hot springs."

I couldn't help but imagine what she might have looked like soaking, carefree and nude.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. over hardcord sex - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger