HIKING WITH LARA

A few years back, I dated a girl who loved to hike. It seemed we went on a hike nearly every weekend. I wish I had more photos, though. I was always trying to pack light. At the time, you say to yourself, "I'll always remember this." But the truth is, a simple photo brings back everything of that day, the heat, the humidity, the buzz of insects in summer. How tired we were, and how we had gotten in a stupid argument early that day.

When we returned to the car, Lara changed into clean, dry clothes for the trip home. I grabbed my camera. I caught her just before she'd slipped on fresh underwear. Maybe its not the sexiest pose--she's half caught off guard, half amused. It brings back a lot of good memories, though.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. over hardcord sex - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger